Readmaster Plus is a software suite containing four programs: Readmaster®, Typemaster®, Math Builder®, and Word Builder. These programs are designed to increase a student’s proficiency in reading and comprehension, typing, spelling, and basic arithmetic. Readmaster Plus is licensed per computer on a yearly basis for one low price. A.C.E. recommends one license per 10 students using the programs.
Four distinct software programs!
- Rewards students with special activities
- Prints out a merit certificate to be used with your school merit system
- Prints student history reports for all programs to track student use and progress
- Personalizes all of the programs to optimize learning for individual students
- Provides a user-friendly environment created by similar style, appearance, and functionality of each program within the suite
Click the following links to find out more about each program:
Math Builder® is designed to provide drill and practice in the basic math concepts presented in PACE Levels 1-6.
Adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, working with decimals and fractions, telling time, and counting money are mathematics basics your students will need in the years to come. Math Builder® provides a challenging environment for reinforcing and strengthening these basic skills.
Following each drill activity, a printable diagnostic report is available. The printed report displays a percentage score and a test review, showing problems answered correctly and incorrectly.
- Math drill and practice
- Printable reports
- Easy-to-use menu
- Various levels of difficulty
- Adjustable time limit
License activation required after installation. If you purchased Readmaster Plus from the United States, call A.C.E. Customer Service at 1-800-925-7777 or email email@example.com. If purchased outside the United States, contact the warehouse you ordered the program from.