Readmaster Plus is a software suite containing four programs: Readmaster®, Typemaster®, Word Builder, and Math Builder®. These learning enhancement programs are designed to increase a student’s proficiency in reading and comprehension, typing, spelling, and basic arithmetic. Readmaster Plus is licensed per computer on a yearly basis for one low price. A.C.E. recommends one license per 10 students using the programs.
Four distinct software programs included on one CD!
- Rewards students with special activities included on the CD
- Prints out a merit certificate to be used with your school merit system
- Prints student history reports for all programs to track student use and progress
- Personalizes all of the programs to optimize learning for individual students
- Provides a user-friendly environment created by similar style, appearance, and functionality of each program within the suite
Click the following links to find out more about each program:
Math Builder® is designed to provide drill and practice in the basic math concepts presented in PACE Levels 1-6.
Adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, working with decimals and fractions, telling time, and counting money are mathematics basics your students will need in the years to come. Math Builder® provides a challenging environment for reinforcing and strengthening these basic skills.
Following each drill activity, a diagnostic report is available on screen and as a paper printout. The printed report displays a percentage score and a test review, showing problems answered correctly and incorrectly.
- Math drill and practice
- On-screen and paper reports
- Easy-to-use menu
- Various levels of difficulty
- Adjustable time limit