Readmaster Plus is a software suite containing four programs: Readmaster®, Typemaster®, Math Builder®, and Word Builder. These programs are designed to increase a student’s proficiency in reading and comprehension, typing, spelling, and basic arithmetic. Readmaster Plus is licensed per computer on a yearly basis for one low price. A.C.E. recommends one license per 10 students using the programs.
Four distinct software programs!
- Rewards students with special activities
- Prints out a merit certificate to be used with your school merit system
- Prints student history reports for all programs to track student use and progress
- Personalizes all of the programs to optimize learning for individual students
- Provides a user-friendly environment created by similar style, appearance, and functionality of each program within the suite
Click the following links to find out more about each program:
- Qualified Microsoft Windows Operating Systems:
- Windows Vista®
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 10
- 512 MB RAM
- 200 MB or more of free hard disk space
License activation required after installation. If you purchased Readmaster Plus from the United States, call A.C.E. Customer Service at 1-800-925-7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If purchased outside the United States, contact the warehouse you ordered the program from.