Readmaster Plus is a software suite containing four programs: Readmaster®, Typemaster®, Math Builder®, and Word Builder. These programs are designed to increase a student’s proficiency in reading and comprehension, typing, spelling, and basic arithmetic. Readmaster Plus is licensed per computer on a yearly basis for one low price. A.C.E. recommends one license per 10 students using the programs.
Four distinct software programs!
- Rewards students with special activities
- Prints out a merit certificate to be used with your school merit system
- Prints student history reports for all programs to track student use and progress
- Personalizes all of the programs to optimize learning for individual students
- Provides a user-friendly environment created by similar style, appearance, and functionality of each program within the suite
Click the following links to find out more about each program:
Typemaster® teaches computer keyboard skills and is geared to students’ interests and performance levels. Entertaining yet challenging, this program has fascinating instructional and practice activities that capture and hold children’s attention. Children will love Typemaster® because it is enjoyable, fun, and easy to use.
- Support for Accelerated Christian Education Word Building PACEs
- Character values taught within example sentences
- Emphasis on spelling, meaning, and word usage
- Six levels of consistent tutorials, instruction, and drill
- Increased mastery with minimum supervision
The Typemaster® series is divided into two parts. Part I covers Levels 1-3 and is to be implemented once the student has successfully completed the ABCs with Ace and Christi program. Part II emphasizes drills for Levels 4-6.
License activation required after installation. If you purchased Readmaster Plus from the United States, call A.C.E. Customer Service at 1-800-925-7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If purchased outside the United States, contact the warehouse you ordered the program from.