- August 27 – Striving for Excellence
- August 26 – Personal Invitation to CEC
- August 6 – CEC Dates, Locations, and Schedule
- July 30 – Why We Do What We Do
- July 28 – Character Stickers and Posters
- July 23 – Fourth Edition Update
Sign up for Accelerated Christian Education® Bulletins!
Sign up for A.C.E. Bulletins and receive up-to-date information on A.C.E. conferences and conventions, new product announcements, and helpful reminders. You may opt out any time by clicking the SafeUnsubscribe™ link on any A.C.E. Bulletin. Contact us with questions or comments at ACEnews@aceministries.com.
What is the Accelerator?
- The Accelerator is an informational, developmental, and educational newsletter published by Accelerated Christian Education.
- The Accelerator features regular in-depth articles on Christian educational philosophy and individualized methodology as well as announcing product status and upcoming events.
- It gives suggestions for improving schools and provides motivational material for parents, students, and staff.
What is in it?
- Informative articles on educational trends, technology, motivational suggestions, advertising ideas, and new products.
- Timely announcements of forthcoming training opportunities, conventions, and seminars.
- Additional information to assist students in preparing for competition at Student Convention.
- Reference material to be kept on file in the Learning Center.
How do I use it?
- Upon arrival of the Accelerator, the administrator reads through it and marks areas for particular staff members’ attention.
- In the weekly staff meeting, the administrator discusses the Accelerator for implementation in the school program.
- Photocopies of the Parent AcceleGRAM page may be included in your regular parent newsletter or billing to all school families. The statistics and testimonials help parents and students realize the benefits of the local school program.