Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I find the online registration program?
The registration link is made available on the website in the fall of each year.
2. Where can I find the rules?
Download the guidelines.
3. How can I prepare my students for the individual events?
Download the Student Preparation Handbook.
4. If I have a student that doesn't want to compete, can he still attend?
While we highly encourage all students to compete in events, students are welcome to come and observe without competing.
5. Are there schools in my area that attend Convention that will share ideas and information?
Contact your RSC Convention Coordinator for information on contacting schools that can help you prepare for Convention.
6. Where should I mail my registration packet?
For RSC information, please check with your Convention Coordinator.
Mail your ISC registration packet to:
P.O. Box 2707
Hendersonville, TN 37077-2707
7. What is the ISC competition schedule?
All competition begins Monday morning and ends Wednesday evening. Each student is given a specific schedule for group events when registering Saturday.
8. What is the cost?
For RSC, check with the Convention Coordinator for specific cost information. For ISC, please refer to the appropriate booklet when available (United States or Non-U.S.) for cost and other information.
9. Do off-campus guests need to pay?
Family members, guests, and visitors over twelve years old must register with ISC and will pay a one-time $5.00 per person fee for the week. Please refer to the appropriate booklet when available (United States or Non-U.S.) for additional information on parking, guest housing, and meals.