Accelerated Christian Education® has been assisting pastors and homeschool parents with a Bible–based K–12 curriculum for more than 45 years. From its humble beginnings in 1970, A.C.E. is now worldwide, with a reach in more than 140 countries. Through its philosophy of Bible–based instruction, phonics, mastery–based learning, and individualization, A.C.E. aims to continue its mission of “Reaching the World for Christ... One Child at a Time.”
Accelerated Christian Education's concepts are based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
- A child must be at a level where he can perform.
- He must have reasonable goals.
- His learning must be controlled, and he must be motivated.
- His learning must be measurable.
- His learning must be rewarded.
Based on these principles, the A.C.E. curriculum assures parents of:
- A solid, mastery-based, back-to-basics education for their child.
- A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student's specific learning needs and capabilities.
- A program incorporating Scripture, Godly character building, and wisdom principles.
- A curriculum using advanced computer technology to help ensure the finest education possible in today's high-tech climate.