Readmaster Plus is a software suite containing four programs: Readmaster®, Typemaster®, Math Builder®, and Word Builder. These programs are designed to increase a student’s proficiency in reading and comprehension, typing, spelling, and basic arithmetic. Readmaster Plus is licensed per computer on a yearly basis for one low price. A.C.E. recommends one license per 10 students using the programs.
Four distinct software programs!
- Rewards students with special activities
- Prints out a merit certificate to be used with your school merit system
- Prints student history reports for all programs to track student use and progress
- Personalizes all of the programs to optimize learning for individual students
- Provides a user-friendly environment created by similar style, appearance, and functionality of each program within the suite
Click the following links to find out more about each program:
Word Builder is designed to improve student vocabulary skills. The entire sequence follows the Accelerated Christian Education Word Building PACE series through seven complete levels (Levels 2-8). The student evaluates proper spellings and meanings and learns to avoid common misspellings. Minimum instruction time is necessary.
Designed to encourage students to increase vocabulary skills, Word Builder is geared to student level and performance level and offers a creative alternative to rote memory. High-tech strategy to facilitate student achievement and improve vocabulary skills is the focus of the Word Builder vocabulary program.
- More than an automated flash card program
- A creative alternative to rote memory
- Character values taught within example sentences
- An emphasis on spelling, meaning, and word usage
- Consistent vocabulary drill and practice
License activation required after installation. If you purchased Readmaster Plus from the United States, call A.C.E. Customer Service at 1-800-925-7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If purchased outside the United States, contact the warehouse you ordered the program from.