Stained Glass Nativity Craft
- Contact paper
- Nativity Silhouette (free printable copy)
- Colorful tissue paper cut into squares
- Optional: Single hole puncher and string to turn craft into a Christmas ornament
- Print and cut out a Nativity silhouette.
- Take multiple sheets of your colorful tissue paper and cut them into small squares.
- Place your contact paper sticky side up and lay the black side of your Nativity silhouette on top of the contact paper.
- Now, place your cut tissue paper inside of your Nativity silhouette to create a stained-glass effect. The tissue paper will immediately stick to your contact paper.
- When the entire center of your Nativity silhouette is filled with colorful tissue paper, place a second sheet of contact paper, sticky side down, on top of your entire project. Try not to trap any air bubbles when placing the second sheet of contact paper.
- Cut any excess contact paper with your scissors.
- Optional: punch a hole in the star and tie a string to create an ornament.
Stained Glass Nativity Craft Video