Hundreds of schools using the A.C.E. program enjoy recognition as a school with Model or Quality Status. This recognition is earned through academic, technical, and spiritual excellence. To attain Model or Quality Status, schools must earn the designation each year. Status is given by the A.C.E. ministry representative who visits schools to verify status requirements are being met. Status is granted to the school for the NEXT school year following the school visit.
1. Benefits of Quality Status
- A certificate with a Quality Status Seal to display in the school is issued each year
- An official letter of congratulations from A.C.E. for this status achievement
- A press release for local promotion
- School is added to the Enrollment Referral Recommendation list —a list used by A.C.E. when parents call and ask for a recommended school closest to their home
- Schools may participate in the LCA Dual Enrollment program
2. Benefits of Model Status
- All of the above Quality Status benefits plus: an EXTRA 5% DISCOUNT on the purchase of curriculum items from A.C.E.
The greatest benefit to the school staff is KNOWING THAT THE SCHOOL IS DOING THINGS RIGHT—following the Procedures Manual, seeking high academic standards, producing high academic achievement in students, and building Godly character in young men and women that seek to live for God.
Contact your A.C.E. Representative for more information on the requirements and steps to qualify for Model or Quality Status.