Spring is the perfect time to start on those preparations for the end of the school year. The checklist below will give you a good start. Read the list and follow the links for more information about the items. We pray that God helps you and your young people as you look forward to making the end of the year the best it can be!
- Check requirements and preparations for Regional and International Student Conventions.
- Solidify plans for your Awards Program.
- Order Iowa Assessments™ testing materials for end-of-year testing. View the Iowa ordering and testing dates.
- Remind parents to search for nearby testing sites where their high school students may take the SAT or ACT college entrance exams.
- Complete graduation preparations.
- Plan an exciting end-of-year activity for all students.
Preenrollstudents for next year. Use the Application for Re-enrollment form.
- Add or revise the uniform program for next year.
- Consider a summer school program.
- Register for summer training for you and your staff.
- Begin promotion of parent orientation dates scheduled for August/September.
- Purchase appropriate Parent Orientation kits. (available in English, Spanish, and Korean)